Dog Rocks® are a 100% Natural Australian product that will save your lawn from those nasty burn patches that your Dog’s urine can cause.
Dog Rocks® filter out impurities from water such as Tin, ammonia and nitrates. These impurities are usually passed out through urine, and when grass comes in contact with these elements it results in urine burn on grass, resulting in a dead, yellow patch on your lawn.
Dog Rocks® give your four legged friend a cleaner source of water, while eliminating urine burn on grass this will result in the stop of those nasty burnt yellow patches on your lawn.
Without the impurities in the water, Dog Rocks® actually help your dog fertilize your lawn! This is great for you, your dog & your lawn.
- Please rinse the rocks first. Dog Rocks are all natural and straight from the earth and it is necessary to wash them prior to use. One package is the correct amount for one dog bowl.
- It is important to let the rocks submerge in the water bowl for 10 hours to become effective. Simply place the rinsed rocks in your dog bowl with a maximum of 2 liters of water (about ½ gallon).
- Keep the bowl filled with water at all times. Just like your dog, the rocks need water to remain effective. Please keep your dog bowl filled with the appropriate amount of water.
- The rocks are working after 10 hours, DogRocks will not repair damaged lawn but no new spots will appear. As you know it takes 10 hours for the rocks to activate — your lawn needs special care and maintenance. The rocks will only prevent new burned areas. It will not fix already damaged areas. The more you can do to help Mother Nature accelerate her healing process — the happier your lawn will be.
- The rocks will last 2 months and then need replacing. Use the supplied sticker as a reminder for fresh rocks. If your loving pet goes on vacation, it is possible to take the rocks out of the water for reuse later.
- Ask your friends and neighbors to care for their dog the way you care for yours. Now that your lawn looks great — a few burned marks can spoil the dream. If dogs are visiting, supply or ask your canine acquaintances to get their dog on the same program.
- The rocks are completely organic. Mother nature is the creator. Disposal is not harmful to the environment. The added benefit of the mineral is an incredible nutrient to your plants and trees. Take the old rocks and put them in a container or bucket and use them to water your plants and trees. Although not scientifically proven, the results are outstanding.