Pestell LifeMate Cat Litter with pH Alert contains a pH indicator that will change colour to identify common health problems before symptoms appear. It's commonly known that urine pH can be used to provide you with information concerning your cat's health. This is because many health issues are accompanied by a change in urine pH from normal to high (alkaline) or low (acidic) condition. When you see a change in the urine pH, monitor your cat's health more closely.
Features & Benefits
- First clumping cat litter that contains a pH indicator that changes colour to indicate common health problems before symptoms appear
- Premium Cat Litter
- Low Dust, Low Tracking Formula and Extra Strength Odor Control
- Premium Looking Bags with:
- Easy Carry Handle on 15kg bag
- Product can be seen from the sides of the bags
- Velcro Press Lock technology –resealable after use
- LifeMate pH indicator will ONLY be available in Pet Specialty Retailers and your local Veterinarian Clinic
Available in 5kg & 15kg bags
Note: LifeMate is not designed to provide a diagnosis for health problems, only as a possible early indication. A diagnosis can only come from a trained veterinarian.