Toys for Small Dogs
It’s no secret that dogs love to play, and just because your canine companion is a smaller breed doesn’t mean they aren’t full of big energy! Toys can be a lifesaver when it comes to keeping your dog entertained and exercised, but it’s important that you select the toys that are best suited to your dog’s size. Available in smaller sizes for your petite pooch, the following toys can help keep your dog happy, healthy and active!
- NERF Rubber Wrapped BASH Ball: Just because your dog is a smaller breed doesn’t mean they don’t know how to destroy a tennis ball! If one too many tennis balls have been ripped to shreds by your pup, the NERF Rubber Wrapped BASH Tennis Ball can help. Featuring a durable rubber case that protects an inner tennis ball, this toy can provide your four-legged family member with endless fun! The rubber case offers a crunchy, squeaky texture that dogs love and adds unpredictable bounce to keep them interested and engaged!
- Omega Paw Tricky Treat Ball: Available in a small size, the interactive Tricky Treat Ball can help keep your dog entertained, focused and nourished! The soft, pliable textured surface of the ball allows you to place your furry friend’s favourite food or treats inside the craters, keeping them mentally and physically stimulated for hours!
- TONKA Mega Tread Treat Holder: Made to last, the TONKA Mega Tread Treat Holder is comprised of heavy-duty rubber and combines two of your small doggo’s favourite things, a toy and treat holder! The unique tire tread grip design holds both sticks and kibble shaped treats in place to keep your fur baby happy and entertained as they attempt to get them out. Available in a 2.5” size, this treat holder is a great toy for smaller breeds and can withstand even the most powerful chewing from your pooch!
- KONG Classic: Made from a bouncy, rubber material, the KONG Classic features a hollow center that can be stuffed with your dog’s favourite treats. Helping to satisfy your canine companion’s natural instincts, the KONG Classic is available in extra small and small sizes to suit your smaller fur baby!
- Chuckit! ZipFlight Dog Disc: A great toy for smaller breeds, the Chuckit! Max Glow Zipflight is a glow in the dark flying disc that can extend playtime even when it’s dark out! Whether playing with your pup in the backyard in the early morning or late at night, the Chuckit! Max Glow Zipflight features a Max Glow print on both sides for high visibility. The soft toy features an open center for easy pick up and a rubber rim and liner for extra grip. Simply charge the toy under bright light for five to 10 minutes and enjoy 20 to 30 minutes of exciting, glow in the dark play with your four-legged friend!
- KONG Dr. Noyz Duck: Featuring a removable squeaker, the KONG Dr. Noyz Duck can offer quiet or exciting playtime for your furry friend depending on the mood! Available in extra small, the soft, cuddly exterior of the adorable duck character is sure to please your small canine companion as they shake and chew away. Not only will your fur baby love this soft, plush toy, but it also features minimal stuffing to keep your home clean and a smile on your face!
Do you guys have a toy that it’s A bin But it is a plushy and there’s two holes on the side and one big hole on the top and it has three squeaky toys and there plushy‘s and small and Dogs have to take them out and it’s an educational toy