Keeping Your Pet Entertained Indoors
Most pets would jump at any chance they get to go outside, even in the middle of winter, and it's important to keep an eye on them at all times when outdoors just like every other season. However, on days when it’s too snowy, too icy or just too cold to get outside, make sure you’re prepared to keep your four-legged family member entertained indoors. From puzzle and treat toys to cat trees and more, there are plenty of interactive toys available to keep your pet’s tail wagging!
- Tricky Treat Ball: This interactive ball can help keep your dog entertained, focused and nourished. The soft, pliable textured surface of the ball allows you to place your furry friend’s favourite food or treats inside the craters, keeping them mentally and physically stimulated for hours!
- BeOneBreed Katt3 Cat Tree: A multi-level cat tree is a great way to provide your feline friend with plenty of fun and exercise. Featuring moveable panels and kubes, the modular design of the modern Katt3 cat tree allows for endless customizations to maintain your cat’s interest! No tools required, the Kubes can be configured in a variety of ways to suit the needs of kittens, adult and senior cats.
- Hide-N-Slide Treat Puzzle: A great way to challenge your dog and keep them engaged, this treat dispensing puzzle is suitable for canine companions of all ages, sizes and breeds. Simply place your four-legged family member’s favourite treats or kibble in the compartments and watch as they learn how to slide the knobs to release the hidden treats inside!
- Doc & Phoebe’s Indoor Hunting Feeder: Designed for kibble of any size, this interactive feeder makes mealtime fun for your cat! Rather than placing their food in a regular bowl, this feeder features three Doc & Phoebe Mice which act as a bowl replacement to help prevent overeating. Each morning and night, simply fill the three feeders with your cat's kibble, hide them throughout your home and wait for your companion to hunt them down!
- KONG Classic: Made from KONG’s classic red rubber formula, this toy features an unpredictable bounce to keep your dog interested during games of fetch or solo play. Helping to satisfy their natural instincts and keep them mentally stimulated, the KONG Classic also has a hollow center and can be stuffed with treats!
- Frolicat Cheese Automatic Cat Teaser: Designed to entice curious cats, this peek-a-boo style toy can keep your cat entertained with play sessions throughout the day! Appealing to the natural hunting instinct of your feline friend, this toy features two mice that dart from either side of the block of cheese for your cat to try and catch. You can even set the toy to automatically activate three 15-minute play sessions throughout the day to give your cat a fun surprise!
- Treat Maze: Fun and easy to use, this tap and flip treat toy is a great way to keep your dog engaged and entertained. Simply fill both sides of the top center hole with your furry friend’s favourite kibble or treats and let them enjoy as they are dispensed when the toy bobs and flips!
- Catit Senses 2.0 Treat Spinner: Featuring dynamic treat spaces, this interactive toy can challenge your cat while encouraging physical activity and helping to prevent overeating. Insert your cat’s favourite treats or kibble into the opening at the top of the toy and watch as they enjoy hours of fun! The spinner also features a soft and flexible silicone cover, making it easy to refill and clean.